The 5th full length studio album, ‘DON’T MESS UP MY TEMPO’ (Allegro Version) is a 11-track multi-genre compilation with a rhythmical, powerful and energetic dance song, ‘Tempo,’ as the title (single) track. Each one of the eleven tracks showcases a members superpower ability to reveal an ever more diverse and fresh side of EXO’s musical sound.
The British producing duo, LDN NOISE, who previously produced major hits such as “Monster,’ ‘Lotto,’ and ‘Power’ for EXO, contributed once more to this album along with world-class producing team The Underdogs, American production team MARZ Music, hit maker Kenzie, and rising Billboard star Bazzi along with many other talented lyricists and songwriters. EXO member CHANYEOL also contributed to the completion of the album by participating in lyric and song writing.
The album is packaged in a 8.5" x 11" outer case and includes one folded poster (14" x 20"), a photocard, a postcard, and a Korean language lyric booklet.
3. 닿은 순간 (Ooh La La La)
5. 가끔 (With You)
7. 후폭풍 (Bad Dream)
9. 여기 있을게 (Smile On My Face)
10. 오아시스 (Oasis)
11. 节奏 (Tempo)
• Official merchandise certified by SM Entertainment
• This will count towards Billboard & Gaon charts
• Order Processing Time: (1-3 days, 3-5 days during high volume) after order confirmation. Make sure your address is in English at check-out.
• Only US album sales from SM Global Shop will count toward Billboard Chart.
SM Global Shop, (D.B.A. Urban Coconut) is the official SM Entertainment fashion merchandise store. We carry fashion merchandise of sensational K-pop groups: EXO, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, NCT, NCT127, SHINee, TVXQ!, f(x) and more.
Majority of our sales support SM Entertainment Artists so they can provide all of their fans with more music to enjoy! *All album sales from SM Global Shop officially count toward Billboard Charts (US orders ONLY) and Gaon Charts (Both International + US orders)
We are proud to have partnered with Korean Wave #1 leader SM Entertainment to provide you with K-Pop apparel and accessories to spread Korean culture and artists globally. Our mission is to make it easier for SM Entertainment fans all around the world to purchase authentic beloved artists goods!
Yes, we are licensed under SM Entertainment to sell their goods on our online shop. We primarily focus in the US, Latin, and European market since we ship all of our goods directly from the US. We carry only official SM Entertainment Merchandise which is branded by our official SM certification stickers that come with every order!
We develop, design, produce and sell all our merchandise under Licensing contract with SM Entertainment, and we go through their approval process. Here is the way to define official merchandise:
1. Certification sticker
1. Un-official simply means fake product that manufacturers or merchandisers produce without SM Entertainment’s approval nor rightful licensing contract. Which means, the sales from Un-official merchandise do not support SM Entertainment Ariststs in any shape or form.
2. Official merchandise sales 100% support all SM Entertainment artists
3. Official merchandise is made of high-quality fabrics, stitching styles and materials. We want fans to treasure their merchandise for many years.
4. Official merchandise is stylish and unique. We keep up with the latest trends.
Sorry but we do not have the right to share SM Entertainment’s internal information such as Artists’ schedule at this point ☹
Only album preorders with a US shipping address will count for Billboard Charts. Any orders with international shipping address will not be counted.
We offer international shipping via UPS and domestic shipping via USPS. For US orders, shipping is free for orders above $100. For more questions please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Depending on your country’s customs office you may have to pay duties and taxes for international shipping. These additional fees are assessed by your government and we have no control over them, nor do we know what fees they will use. If you are concerned about your country’s import tariff we suggest contacting your local customs office directly.