aespa 2023 Season's Greeting Photo Card Collection Book
✅ If your order contains both in-stock items and pre-order items, the shipment will be processed and dispatched once all the items are in stock.
- SM Global Shop is SM Entertainment’s Official Merchandise Store.
- Pre-Orders have a strict no cancellation policy
ATTENTION to all pre-order customers!
- PRE-ORDERS have a STRICT no cancellation policy. We are also unable to modify SKU quantity or change its versions after the initial order is placed.
- PRE-ORDERS shipping date may change if there is a delay with our vendors, carriers, or customs department. Thank you for your patience!
- PRE-ORDERS items are often very limited in availability. In the rare case an item is discontinued or no longer available, we will send a substitute with a similar item within the same artist or group.
- SM Global Shop does not offer split shipping at this time. Orders will ship COMPLETE when all items on the order become available.
Fraud and Hold Policy
Orders with different billing and shipping address may be on hold for high fraud risk and may require customers ID verification by our customer service team.
SM Global Shop reserves the right to cancel or modify high fraud risk orders to ensure safety and fairness for all our customers.
Return, Exchange and Refund Policy
SM Global Shop is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or confiscated packages by the shipping carriers and will not refund orders in these cases.
Packages that are returned because they were refused, unclaimed, or unpaid in custom duties (for international orders) are subject to 20% restocking fee.
Packages that are returned due to an incorrect or incomplete address including foreign characters or missing apt # are subject to 20% restocking fee.
Returns and exchange request must be made within the first 10 days of receipt. Items must be brand new and unopened (cannot be used, worn, or damaged by customer).
- Shipping cost is not refundable for any returned orders or packages.
- SM Global Shop reserves the right to refuse/discard unqualified returned items that did not meet our site policy guidelines.
Please allow 3-5 business days to inspect and process your returns.
We don't accept order returns/exchanges when:
- Customized/personalized items
- Items that have been clearly used/damaged by customer
- SGS can refuse exchanges/refunds without discretion if the item doesn't seem to be in the condition it was sent in
We don't accept order cancellations when:
- Non-defective, correctly shipped item
- Your order contains a pre-order item
- Customer teared off tag, label, or price from the product
- Items are worn or not in the condition they were shipped out
- Any damage made by the customer
- Prices found better elsewhere/change of mind.
**IMPORTANT: Please make sure your address is correct and is in English prior to check-out. Incorrect address information could result in delays.
1. US Standard Parcel Mail (7-10 days)
2. US Priority Mail Parcel (3 days)
3. International: UPS Standard International Mail (10-25 days)
4. International: UPS Priority Mail International (7-20 days)
Order Processing Time
Shipment date does not include processing time.
Processing time generally takes 1-3 days depending on stock and during high demand periods it could take up to 5-7 days.
Here is an info-graphic to compare pre-order and in-stock item's shipping times.
(*IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep in mind that sometimes tracking can be misleading. The first package scan may be upon arrival at a regional center near your address. This is common when packages are bulk processed by the USPS, FedEx or UPS. The first package scan may not happen until it is successfully delivered to your residence. So, if your tracking is not updating as expected don't panic.)
Tracking information will be sent out after the item has been shipped out. If your tracking number has the character “UM” then it’s not 100% trackable. However, we can assure you that your package is still in transit. The tracking URL will inform you once the package is successfully delivered.
1. SGS is not responsible for any custom taxes or fees associated with the packages. By US law, we must list all contents in shipments. Cost for additional customs & taxes vary by country. (Ex. For Europe, any order over 15 EUR ($19.17 USD) will get charged customs fee and orders over 135 EUR (~$150 USD) will be charged an additional import tax.) For more information about custom taxes please contact your local customs tax office.
2. Customer is responsible for packages withheld by local customs office and any customs tax applied for the pick-up. In the case of a returned item due to rejected delivery, customer will be charged the shipping amount + 20% restocking fee.
3. EU customers will also be responsible for VAT (value added tax) fees on top of the customs fees until further notice.
Unfortunately, we only have access to as much information that is available on the tracking page. The carrier is responsible for any lost mail and we cannot issue any refunds on lost packages. The most we can do is file a case. We apologize for any inconvenience in this regard.
Shipping Address Changes
Once your order ships, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address. You should still be able to update your address on the USPS website, though. If your package returns to us due to an incorrect address, it will be canceled and refunded and you will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Delivery delays in your area
For more information on delivery delays worldwide, please contact your local post office to inquire about more information in your area.
Postal Holidays: No mail is processed during national and Postal Holidays. Please factor this into the delivery time when estimating arrival.
- Wednesday, January 1 (New Years Day)
- Monday, January 20 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Monday, February 17 (President’s Day)
- Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, July 3 (Independence Day*)
- Monday, September 7 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 12 (Columbus Day)
- Wednesday, November 11 (Veterans Day)
- Thursday, November 26 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, December 25 (Christmas Day)