01 이데아 (IDEA:理想)
04 Be Your Enemy (Feat. WENDY of Red Velvet)
05 안아줄래 (Think Of You)
06 Exclusive (Korean Ver.)
08 사랑인 것 같아 (I Think It’s Love)
-1ea (Random 1 out of 4)
5. Folded poster
-1ea (Random 1 out of 3)
6. Unrevealed content
- 1 ea (Random 1 out of 3)
7. Folded Poster **Only for initial order
-1 ea (Random 1 out of 2)
• All Pre-Order - TAEMIN The 3rd Album ‘Never Gonna Dance Again : Act 2’ (Random Cover Ver.) will begin shipping starting 12/18.20.
• Order Processing Time: (1-3 days, 3-5 days during high volume) after order confirmation. Make sure your address is in English at check-out.
• Notice: Pre-Orders have a strict no cancellation policy
• This is an official release from SM Entertainment and will count towards Billboard(US sales only) and Gaon charts.
SM Global Shop, (D.B.A. Urban Coconut) is the official SM Entertainment fashion merchandise store. We carry fashion merchandise of sensational K-pop groups: EXO, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, NCT, NCT127, SHINee, TVXQ!, f(x) and more.
Majority of our sales support SM Entertainment Artists so they can provide all of their fans with more music to enjoy! *All album sales from SM Global Shop officially count toward Billboard Charts (US orders ONLY) and Gaon Charts (Both International + US orders)
We are proud to have partnered with Korean Wave #1 leader SM Entertainment to provide you with K-Pop apparel and accessories to spread Korean culture and artists globally. Our mission is to make it easier for SM Entertainment fans all around the world to purchase authentic beloved artists goods!
Yes, SM Global Shop is an official merchandise branch for SM Entertainment and part of the SM Town and SM Family network.
Fans of K-pop can now find their favorite SM artist's fanlights, albums, and even SM Global Shop's exclusive line of designed merchandise at our store!
SM Global Shop carries licensed fashion apparels and accessories from sensational artists like: SuperM, EXO, SHINee, NCT, NCT 127, NCT Dream, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, Red Velvet, BOA, TVXQ!, F(x) and more.
Sales of our official and licensed merchandise on SM Global Shop will support SM Entertainment Artist. Album sales will also count towards the Hanteo Chart (orders shipping worldwide) and towards Billboard (orders shipping to United States).
It is our mission at SM Global Shop to serve K-pop fans all around the world to enjoy authentic high quality merchandise from SM Entertainment!
We hope to continue to share the Korean wave and help SM's Artists talent be enjoyed globally. Many thanks to our loyal customers and fans for being part of the SM Family!
We develop, design, produce and sell all our merchandise under Licensing contract with SM Entertainment, and we go through their approval process. Here is the way to define official merchandise:
1. Certification sticker
1. Un-official simply means fake product that manufacturers or merchandisers produce without SM Entertainment’s approval nor rightful licensing contract. Which means, the sales from Un-official merchandise do not support SM Entertainment Ariststs in any shape or form.
2. Official merchandise sales 100% support all SM Entertainment artists
3. Official merchandise is made of high-quality fabrics, stitching styles and materials. We want fans to treasure their merchandise for many years.
4. Official merchandise is stylish and unique. We keep up with the latest trends.
Sorry but we do not have the right to share SM Entertainment’s internal information such as Artists’ schedule at this point ☹
Only album preorders with a US shipping address will count for Billboard Charts. Any orders with international shipping address will not be counted.
We offer international shipping via UPS and domestic shipping via USPS. For US orders, shipping is free for orders above $100. For more questions please refer to our Shipping Policy.
Depending on your country’s customs office you may have to pay duties and taxes for international shipping. These additional fees are assessed by your government and we have no control over them, nor do we know what fees they will use. If you are concerned about your country’s import tariff we suggest contacting your local customs office directly.